Meaning & Definition of Destructive in English
1. Causing destruction or much damage
- "A policy that is destructive to the economy"
- "Destructive criticism"
Examples of using
Tornadoes are very destructive.
Hurricanes are very destructive.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana