Meaning & Definition of Dessert in English
1. A dish served as the last course of a meal
- dessert ,
- sweet ,
Examples of using
We wanted dessert.
What's your favorite dessert with strawberries?
Father doesn't eat dessert.
I'd like to have cake for dessert.
What would you like for dessert?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana