Meaning & Definition of Desperately in English
1. With great urgency
- "Health care reform is needed urgently"
- "The soil desperately needed potash"
- urgently ,
2. In intense despair
- "The child clung desperately to her mother"
Examples of using
She wanted desperately to get her vengeance.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana