Meaning & Definition of Desirable in English
1. Worth having or seeking or achieving
- "A desirable job"
- "Computer with many desirable features"
- "A desirable outcome"
2. Worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- "The parents found the girl suitable for their son"
- desirable ,
- suitable ,
Examples of using
I realize I may not be the most desirable man in the world, but I still hope you'll consider going out with me.
I find Italian food very desirable.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana