Meaning & Definition of Deserved in English
1. Properly deserved
- "A merited success"
- merited ,
Examples of using
I deserved better.
I passed, so I deserved it.
You deserved it.
She deserved it.
You always deserved to get good grades.
He deserved it.
I don't think that I deserved the punishment I got.
After being proven innocent, the killer cucumber went into a well deserved retirement in Spain.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana