Meaning & Definition of Deportation in English
1. The act of expelling a person from their native land
- "Men in exile dream of hope"
- "His deportation to a penal colony"
- "The expatriation of wealthy farmers"
- "The sentence was one of transportation for life"
- exile ,
- deportation ,
- expatriation ,
2. The expulsion from a country of an undesirable alien
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana