Meaning & Definition of Dentist in English
1. A person qualified to practice dentistry
- dentist ,
- tooth doctor ,
- dental practitioner
Examples of using
She didn't stay because she had to go to the dentist.
My teeth ache. I need to take an appointment with my dentist.
I'd like to be a dentist in the future.
I have a dentist appointment.
Tom has a son who is a dentist.
You had better go to the dentist.
I have a dentist appointment on Monday.
I have a toothache and I want to go to the dentist.
Do you know a good dentist?
She goes to the dentist regularly, so she seldom gets toothache.
She has two sons; one of them is a doctor, and the other is a dentist.
I hope I will become a dentist in the future.
I go to the dentist every second day.
"Where have you been?" "I've been to the dentist."
You'd better see a dentist at once.
If you know that something unpleasant will happen, that you will go to the dentist for example, or to France, then that is not good.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana