Meaning & Definition of Denote in English
1. Be a sign or indication of
- "Her smile denoted that she agreed"
2. Have as a meaning
- "`multi-' denotes `many' "
- denote ,
3. Make known
- Make an announcement
- "She denoted her feelings clearly"
- announce ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana