Meaning & Definition of Demanding in English
1. Requiring more than usually expected or thought due
- Especially great patience and effort and skill
- "Found the job very demanding"
- "A baby can be so demanding"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana