Meaning & Definition of Degraded in English
1. Unrestrained by convention or morality
- "Congreve draws a debauched aristocratic society"
- "Deplorably dissipated and degraded"
- "Riotous living"
- "Fast women"
- debauched ,
- degenerate ,
- degraded ,
- dissipated ,
- dissolute ,
- libertine ,
- profligate ,
- riotous ,
2. Lowered in value
- "The dollar is low"
- "A debased currency"
- debased ,
- devalued ,
Examples of using
Drug addiction degraded many people.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana