Meaning & Definition of Degenerate in English
1. A person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
- pervert ,
- deviant ,
- deviate ,
1. Grow worse
- "Her condition deteriorated"
- "Conditions in the slums degenerated"
- "The discussion devolved into a shouting match"
- devolve ,
- deteriorate ,
- drop ,
1. Unrestrained by convention or morality
- "Congreve draws a debauched aristocratic society"
- "Deplorably dissipated and degraded"
- "Riotous living"
- "Fast women"
- debauched ,
- degenerate ,
- degraded ,
- dissipated ,
- dissolute ,
- libertine ,
- profligate ,
- riotous ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana