Meaning & Definition of Defined in English
1. Clearly characterized or delimited
- "Lost in a maze of words both defined and undefined"
- "Each child has clearly defined duties"
2. Showing clearly the outline or profile or boundary
- "Hills defined against the evening sky"
- "The setting sun showed the outlined figure of a man standing on the hill"
- defined ,
Examples of using
In most countries, with the exception of the Arab countries and Israel, Saturday and Sunday are defined as the weekend.
Physics can be defined as the science of matter, motion, and energy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana