Meaning & Definition of Defensively in English
1. In an apologetic and defensive manner
- "`i felt it better you should know,' said sir cedric defensively"
2. In a defensive manner
- "The general conviction that our side is in the right and acting defensively over what russians call the german question and americans the berlin crisis"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana