Meaning & Definition of Deepening in English
1. A process of becoming deeper and more profound
1. Accumulating and becoming more intense
- "The deepening gloom"
- "Felt a deepening love"
- "The thickening dusk"
- deepening(a) ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana