Meaning & Definition of Deem in English
1. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view
- "Take for granted"
- "View as important"
- "Hold these truths to be self-evident"
- "I hold him personally responsible"
- deem ,
- hold ,
- view as ,
- take for
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana