Meaning & Definition of Deed in English
1. A legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- "He signed the deed"
- "He kept the title to his car in the glove compartment"
- deed ,
- deed of conveyance ,
2. Something that people do or cause to happen
- act ,
- deed ,
- human action ,
- human activity
Examples of using
For once in my life I'm doing a good deed... And it is useless.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana