Meaning & Definition of Decree in English
1. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- "A friend in new mexico said that the order caused no trouble out there"
- decree ,
- edict ,
- fiat ,
- order ,
1. Issue a decree
- "The king only can decree"
2. Decide with authority
- "The king decreed that all firstborn males should be killed"
- rule ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana