Meaning & Definition of Decorated in English
1. Provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- adorned ,
Examples of using
This is the first time I've ever decorated my house.
The streets were decorated with flags.
The church is decorated with flowers for the wedding.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana