Meaning & Definition of Declared in English
1. Made known or openly avowed
- "Their declared and their covert objectives"
- "A declared liberal"
2. Declared as fact
- Explicitly stated
- declared ,
Examples of using
Brazil declared war on Argentina in 1825.
The nation recently declared its independence.
The court declared him innocent on the charge of murder.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana