Meaning & Definition of Decidedly in English
1. Without question and beyond doubt
- "It was decidedly too expensive"
- "She told him off in spades"
- "By all odds they should win"
- decidedly ,
- unquestionably ,
- emphatically ,
- definitely ,
- in spades ,
- by all odds
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana