Meaning & Definition of Decently in English
1. In a decent manner
- "They don't know how to dress decently"
2. In the right manner
- "Please do your job properly!"
- "Can't you carry me decent?"
- properly ,
- decently ,
- decent ,
- in good order ,
- right ,
- the right way
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana