Meaning & Definition of Dealing in English
1. Method or manner of conduct in relation to others
- "Honest dealing"
2. The act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities)
- "No transactions are possible without him"
- "He has always been honest is his dealings with me"
- transaction ,
- dealing ,
Examples of using
I'm dealing with the problem now.
Who do you think we're dealing with?
He made his fortune dealing in illegal weapons.
Let's see what we're dealing with.
It's the prevention of migraines during daily life that's important, not dealing with migraines when they occur.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana