Meaning & Definition of Deactivate in English
1. Remove from active military status or reassign
- "The men were deactivated after five years of service"
2. Make inactive
- "They deactivated the file"
- inactivate ,
Examples of using
Do you know how to deactivate a bomb?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana