Meaning & Definition of Daze in English
1. The feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally
- "His mother's death left him in a daze"
- "He was numb with shock"
- daze ,
- shock ,
2. Confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- daze ,
- fog ,
1. To cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light
- "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
- dazzle ,
- bedazzle ,
2. Overcome as with astonishment or disbelief
- "The news stunned her"
- stun ,
- bedaze ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana