Meaning & Definition of Daring in English
1. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy
- "He could never refuse a dare"
- dare ,
2. The trait of being willing to undertake things that involve risk or danger
- "The proposal required great boldness"
- "The plan required great hardiness of heart"
- boldness ,
- daring ,
- hardiness ,
1. Disposed to venture or take risks
- "Audacious visions of the total conquest of space"
- "An audacious interpretation of two jacobean dramas"
- "The most daring of contemporary fiction writers"
- "A venturesome investor"
- "A venturous spirit"
- audacious ,
- daring ,
- venturesome ,
2. Radically new or original
- "An avant-garde theater piece"
- avant-garde ,
Examples of using
She's daring, that girl!
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana