Meaning & Definition of Danger in English
1. The condition of being susceptible to harm or injury
- "You are in no danger"
- "There was widespread danger of disease"
2. A venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- "He saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"
- "There was a danger he would do the wrong thing"
- risk ,
- peril ,
3. A cause of pain or injury or loss
- "He feared the dangers of traveling by air"
4. A dangerous place
- "He moved out of danger"
Examples of using
That doesn't mean that the danger has passed.
Your life is in danger.
Tom's life is in danger.