Meaning & Definition of Customs in English
1. Money collected under a tariff
- customs ,
- customs duty ,
- custom ,
Examples of using
They passed through customs in São Paulo.
We're interested in observing the customs of different regions.
There are many ancient customs in Japan.
We should do away with those bad customs.
I am unfamiliar with the customs of this country.
We should conform to the customs of society.
So many countries, so many customs.
Mary's been living in Japan so long. Don't you think it's time she adjusted to Japanese customs?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana