Meaning & Definition of Customary in English
1. In accordance with convention or custom
- "Sealed the deal with the customary handshake"
2. Commonly used or practiced
- "His accustomed thoroughness"
- "Took his customary morning walk"
- "His habitual comment"
- "With her wonted candor"
- accustomed ,
- customary ,
- habitual ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana