Meaning & Definition of Cure in English
1. A medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
- remedy ,
- curative ,
- cure ,
1. Provide a cure for, make healthy again
- "The treatment cured the boy's acne"
- "The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to"
- bring around ,
- cure ,
2. Prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
- "Cure meats"
- "Cure pickles"
- "Cure hay"
3. Make (substances) hard and improve their usability
- "Cure resin"
- "Cure cement"
- "Cure soap"
4. Be or become preserved
- "The apricots cure in the sun"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana