Meaning & Definition of Cultural in English
1. Of or relating to the arts and manners that a group favors
- "Cultural events"
- "A person of broad cultural interests"
2. Denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people
- "Influenced by ethnic and cultural ties"- j.f.kennedy
- "Ethnic food"
- cultural ,
- ethnic ,
3. Of or relating to the shared knowledge and values of a society
- "Cultural roots"
4. Relating to the raising of plants or animals
- "A cultural variety"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana