Meaning & Definition of Crushed in English
1. Treated so as to have a permanently wrinkled appearance
- "Crushed velvet"
2. Subdued or brought low in condition or status
- "Brought low"
- "A broken man"
- "His broken spirit"
- broken ,
- crushed ,
- humbled ,
- humiliated ,
Examples of using
The boy crushed the spider with his sandaled right foot.
Tom crushed the box with his foot.
The king crushed his enemies.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana