Meaning & Definition of Creepy in English
1. Annoying and unpleasant
- "Some creepy kids were bothering her"
2. Causing a sensation as of things crawling on your skin
- "A creepy story"
- "I had a creepy-crawly feeling"
- creepy ,
Examples of using
That's kind of creepy.
It's kind of creepy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana