Meaning & Definition of Credulous in English
1. Disposed to believe on little evidence
- "The gimmick would convince none but the most credulous"
2. Showing a lack of judgment or experience
- "So credulous he believes everything he reads"
Examples of using
Did you know "credulous" is not in the dictionary?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana