Meaning & Definition of Create in English
1. Make or cause to be or to become
- "Make a mess in one's office"
- "Create a furor"
- make ,
2. Bring into existence
- "The company was created 25 years ago"
- "He created a new movement in painting"
3. Pursue a creative activity
- Be engaged in a creative activity
- "Don't disturb him--he is creating"
4. Invest with a new title, office, or rank
- "Create one a peer"
5. Create by artistic means
- "Create a poem"
- "Schoenberg created twelve-tone music"
- "Picasso created cubism"
- "Auden made verses"
- create ,
6. Create or manufacture a man-made product
- "We produce more cars than we can sell"
- "The company has been making toys for two centuries"
- produce ,
- make ,
Examples of using
Saskaviy has learned to create a web-page.
To create a website, it is useful to know how to code.
People, not walls create the cities.