Meaning & Definition of Crawling in English
1. A slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- "A crawl was all that the injured man could manage"
- "The traffic moved at a creep"
- crawl ,
- crawling ,
- creep ,
Examples of using
The room is crawling with spiders.
My bedroom is crawling with spiders.
It's crawling with spiders.
We are crawling like babies.
I felt something crawling up my arm.
I felt something crawling on my back.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana