Meaning & Definition of Cow in English
1. Female of domestic cattle: "`moo-cow' is a child's term"
- cow ,
2. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull'
3. A large unpleasant woman
1. Subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe
- Frighten (as with threats)
- overawe ,
Examples of using
There is a cow in the village.
I have a cow.
I learned to milk a cow.
The cow is grazing in the field.
Have you ever milked a cow?
This is the first time I've ever milked a cow.
He speaks English like a Spanish cow.
Be careful! There's a cow in the road!
I am so hungry that I could eat a cow.
The cow goes "moo," the rooster goes "cock-a-doodle-doo," the pig goes "oink, oink," the duck goes "quack, quack" and the cat goes "meow."
Lola the cow, Lola the cow, she's smart and she brings trouble, and she goes mooooo.
Our cow does not give milk to us.
I've never seen a real cow.
A cow gives us milk.
You cannot sell the cow and drink the milk.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana