Meaning & Definition of Council in English
1. A body serving in an administrative capacity
- "Student council"
2. (christianity) an assembly of theologians and bishops and other representatives of different churches or dioceses that is convened to regulate matters of discipline or doctrine
3. A meeting of people for consultation
- "Emergency council"
Examples of using
The council began at 9:00 and should be finished by 10:45.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana