Meaning & Definition of Cornered in English
1. Forced to turn and face attackers
- "A stag at bay"
- "She had me cornered between the porch and her car"
- "Like a trapped animal"
- at bay(p) ,
- cornered ,
- trapped ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana