Meaning & Definition of Contradiction in English
1. Opposition between two conflicting forces or ideas
2. (logic) a statement that is necessarily false
- "The statement `he is brave and he is not brave' is a contradiction"
- contradiction ,
- contradiction in terms
3. The speech act of contradicting someone
- "He spoke as if he thought his claims were immune to contradiction"
Examples of using
My life's a contradiction.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana