Meaning & Definition of Continuous in English
1. Continuing in time or space without interruption
- "A continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"- james jeans
- "A continuous bout of illness lasting six months"
- "Lived in continuous fear"
- "A continuous row of warehouses"
- "A continuous line has no gaps or breaks in it"
- "Moving midweek holidays to the nearest monday or friday allows uninterrupted work weeks"
- continuous ,
2. Of a function or curve
- Extending without break or irregularity
Examples of using
I am fascinated by clouds and clocks on old photographs - perhaps because they can be understood as symbols of the transience and continuous passage of time.
Advance in science is continuous.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana