Meaning & Definition of Continued in English
1. Without stop or interruption
- "To insure the continued success of the war"
- "The continued existence of nationalism"
- "The continued popularity of westerns"
Examples of using
Tom continued reading the newspaper even though the burglar alarm had gone off.
I was tired, but continued working.
To be continued.
I continued working.
I continued singing.
Puffing and panting we continued to run with renewed vigor.
Prices continued to rise.
They continued eating as if nothing had happened.
They continued the experiment day and night.
He continued reading the book.
Suicides of high school students as a result of bullying continued one after another.
When the rain stopped, the game of tennis was continued immediately.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana