Meaning & Definition of Continental in English
1. Of or pertaining to or typical of europe
- "A continental breakfast"
2. Of or relating to or concerning the american colonies during and immediately after the american revolutionary war
- "The continental army"
- "The continental congress"
3. Of or relating to or characteristic of a continent
- "The continental divide"
- "Continental drift"
4. Being or concerning or limited to a continent especially the continents of north america or europe
- "The continental united states"
- "Continental europe"
- "Continental waters"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana