Meaning & Definition of Consultant in English
1. An expert who gives advice
- "An adviser helped students select their courses"
- "The united states sent military advisors to guatemala"
- adviser ,
- advisor ,
Examples of using
Tom is a tax consultant.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana