Meaning & Definition of Constructively in English
1. In a constructive manner
- "It is my task to look critically and constructively at the flaws and the failures"
Examples of using
I think we should use our time a bit more constructively.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana