Meaning & Definition of Considerably in English
1. To a great extent or degree
- "I'm afraid the film was well over budget"
- "Painting the room white made it seem considerably (or substantially) larger"
- "The house has fallen considerably in value"
- "The price went up substantially"
- well ,
- considerably ,
Examples of using
Your English has improved considerably.
I thought that a laptop would cost a fortune; however, the prices have gone down considerably.
Your family has considerably increased since my last voyage.
Our price is considerably higher than the current market price.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana