Meaning & Definition of Considerable in English
1. Large or relatively large in number or amount or extent or degree
- "A considerable quantity"
- "The economy was a considerable issue in the campaign"
- "Went to considerable trouble for us"
- "Spent a considerable amount of time on the problem"
Examples of using
Keeping a car is a considerable expense.
The nuclear ship was built at a considerable expense.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana