Meaning & Definition of Consensus in English
1. Agreement in the judgment or opinion reached by a group as a whole
- "The lack of consensus reflected differences in theoretical positions"
- "Those rights and obligations are based on an unstated consensus"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana