Meaning & Definition of Congratulatory in English
1. Expressive of sympathetic pleasure or joy on account of someone's success or good fortune
- "A congratulatory telegram"
- "The usual congratulatory crowd was conspicuously absent"
- "A gratulatory address"
- congratulatory ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana