Meaning & Definition of Confide in English
1. Reveal in private
- Tell confidentially
2. Confer a trust upon
- "The messenger was entrusted with the general's secret"
- "I commit my soul to god"
- entrust ,
- intrust ,
- trust ,
- confide ,
Examples of using
Don't worry. You can confide in me.
Did she ever confide in you about the problems she was having?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana