Meaning & Definition of Conference in English
1. A prearranged meeting for consultation or exchange of information or discussion (especially one with a formal agenda)
2. An association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
- league ,
3. A discussion among participants who have an agreed (serious) topic
- conference ,
- group discussion
Examples of using
There aren't enough chairs in the conference room.
Tom almost forgot the conference.
We postponed the conference to next Friday.
We are decorating the conference room.
I cannot attend the conference.
The press conference is scheduled to begin one hour from now.
The conference ended two hours ago.
The Prime Minister will hold a press conference tomorrow.
She first met him at a conference in Boston.
The room was jam-packed with reporters waiting for the press conference to begin.
The conference will end tomorrow.
The conference is to be held in Tokyo.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana